Consent for minors

Consent for minors – Authorization for the issuance of a passport and/or identity card

Children under 18 years must be accompanied by their parents or by their legal guardian. Both parents must present a valid passport or identity card and a copy thereof. If no passport is available, a driver's licence is accepted. The identity document must bear a legible signature of the holder.

That consent form has to be completed and signed by the custodian who cannot attend and must be submitted together with the relevant documentation at the appointment.

Consent form (PDF, 1 Page, 60.2 kB, English)